Deposit with Neteller
How to Deposit Using Neteller in an Online Casino in India?
Neteller is an incredible payment gateway used to deposit and withdraw money while gambling online. In case you are new to this, don’t fret. In this guide, you will get to know how to use Neteller in an Indian gambling site, set up an account, and make deposits and withdrawals.
So, without wasting time, let’s dive in.
What Is Neteller?
Neteller was founded in 1999 and is one of the oldest e-wallet companies to exist. In the last two decades, it has helped its clients to transfer money to different merchants.
Neteller is owned by a British company named Optimal Payments PLC and was launched in Canada in 1999. Since then, it has shifted its head office to the Isle of Man and has also opened many offices around the world. These days, the service is used by several people across the world. More than 150 countries transfer their funds using this. People also use it to deposit money in an online casino.
Today, almost all casinos accept Neteller, a reliable payment option that offers fast service and easy-to-use tools. You can use it to deposit or withdraw money from your casino account.
Neteller is easy to use as all you have to do is create a user account. This will take you less than a few minutes.
How to Create a Neteller Account India?
Creating an account in Neteller India is simple. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Sign-Up with Neteller: First, you have to visit the official website of Neteller and look for the option ‘join for free’. This is present at the top-right corner close to the ‘sign-in’ tab. Click on it to start signing up with Neteller.
- Insert the Required Details: When you click on the ‘join for free’ option, a registration form pops up. You will have to insert personal details such as name, email address, and secret password.
- Fund the Account: The next thing that you need to do is make the deposit simply by clicking on the ‘first steps’ option present on the dashboard.
Select the country of residency and the preferred currency. After this, you are going to be redirected to a page where you have to supply personal details like residential address, birth, and sex.
- Choose Non-Gambling or Gambling Account: When you are depositing money, you will have to state if the money that is being deposited is for non-gambling or gambling purposes. Many times, the transaction gets rejected if you use it for gambling. Hence, it is better to use some other eWallet for funding Neteller when you have to use it for gambling.
- Set PIN and Security Questions: After you are done making the deposits, you have to add 3 security questions but only you will know the answer to them. You need this to recover your account in case it gets blocked. Moreover, you have to set a 6-digit PIN for transferring money using your Neteller account.
- Verify the Identity: For the verification process, you will have to upload the official documents which verify your identity. You can upload documents like International Passport, Driver’s License, or NID. A document to be uploaded has to be an original copy.
- Verify the Residential Address: For this, you will have to upload a document that validates the address you have provided during the sign-up process. Usually, a bank statement is enough but you can also upload your utility bill.
How To Use Neteller In India For Playing In A Gambling Site?
Neteller India is a legal means of funds transfer. There are various methods that you can use for funding your Neteller account. These include,
- Credit and Debit cards
- Bank transfer
- Other e-wallets
Nonetheless, if you want to deposit money from the Neteller account to an online casino or betting site wallet, e-wallets are the most recommended options. This is because Indian banks do not usually allow transfer from a Neteller account if it isn’t for gambling. One of the easiest ways to fund the account is to use Paytm or Skrill and then fund the casino or betting site wallet.
- Depositing Money from an Indian Bank Account to Neteller
Now, check out the steps that you have to follow to deposit money from Indian Bank Account to Neteller.
- Sign in to the Neteller account and find the ‘Money in’ section present on the dashboard. You will have to click on this to unveil the deposit channels that are available. From there, you will have to choose ‘Local Bank Deposit’.
- Next, you have to enter the amount of money that you would like to deposit in the space that is provided to you. To confirm the transaction, click on ‘Continue’. A page opens where you have to insert the required information to complete the fund deposit. The deposit will be complete when you are done transferring money from the bank to the Neteller account through various banking channels.
- The available banking channels include online banking, mobile banking, or walk-into the local branch. Make sure you enter the 12-digit Neteller ID in the banking form in case you are using a local bank branch. In case you are using online banking, you have to use Neteller as the payee.
Making transfers through a bank might take 1-3 business working days. Moreover, if you state that you would like to transfer for gambling purposes, the local bank might decline the request.
- Depositing Money from Paytm to Neteller
You cannot deposit using Paytm to your Neteller account directly. For this, you will have to use a reliable third-party merchant site.
- Depositing Money from Skrill to Neteller
You can use Skrill to make deposits to the Neteller account. For depositing funds to the Neteller account from a Skrill account, you will have to use the following steps.
- First, log into the Neteller account. Thereafter, you will have to click on ‘Money in’ present on the dashboard. This shows the different deposit channels that include Skrill. So, fill in the amount that you would like to deposit. To proceed with the transaction, click on ‘Continue’.
- You are going to be redirected to a secure page where you have to log into your Skrill account. Make sure you enter the right details and log into your account. When you have signed in, you can see the available balance. Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button for completing the transaction.
- To go back to the Neteller account, you will have to click on the continue button. After this, you are going to receive a confirmation message about the transaction being processed. You might also receive an email notifying you about the success of the transaction.
The option allows you to transfer funds to Neteller in a matter of a few seconds. So, if you want a speedy transfer, you should definitely go for this.
How to Withdraw Money Using Neteller?
Like Neteller deposit, withdrawal too can be done using different channels. These are withdrawals to Skrill, Indian banks, or a merchant site. Remember, you cannot withdraw gambling money to a local Indian bank account since it is going to be declined.
- Withdrawing Money from Neteller to a Bank Account
For withdrawing money using Neteller, you will have to use the following method.
- Click on the option ‘Money Out’ present on the Neteller dashboard to unveil the withdrawal channels available. From there, choose ‘Bank Withdrawal’ and click on ‘Continue’.
- Fill in the required details. Make sure that you separate the letters correctly. Check the details and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Insert the amount you would like to withdraw, agree to the terms and conditions, and click on ‘withdraw now’.
- Withdrawing Money from Neteller to PayPal
You cannot withdraw money directly from Neteller to your PayPal account. So, you will have to use a third-party merchant site.
- Withdrawing Money from Neteller to Skrill
You can use Skrill to withdraw money.
- Sign in to the Skrill account and click on ‘Deposit’ and select ‘Neteller’ as the preferred option. Thereafter, you will have to click on ‘Next’.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and enter the email address that you used for registering into Neteller account. Enter the 6-digit security code. To finish the withdrawal process, just click on ‘Upload’.
The withdrawal processing time varies with the banking method you have chosen.
Signing up for Neteller is free and you can complete the process in just a few seconds. However, even though the registration is free, transferring funds might require you to pay a fee. A basic fee is going to be charged against your account.
For instance, uploading money to a Neteller account is charged the amount of money. The amount of fees is the percentage of the total amount you have deposited. Usually, the standard transaction fee is 2.5%. When you withdraw money from the Neteller account to the bank account, you will also have to pay a certain amount of fees. If you are withdrawing money from Neteller to your bank, you will be charged 10USD or the equivalent amount of money.
Top Online Gambling Sites Accepting Neteller
Almost all Indian casinos accept Neteller but here are some of the best ones.
- JeetWin: JeetWin is the number 1 online casino that offers more than 600 games. These games have been developed by the top software providers and includes a sportsbook that offers plenty of betting options on popular sports. JeetWin is a secure site that is licensed by the Curacao Gaming Commission.
- Betway: This is another popular online gambling site that accepts Neteller deposits and withdrawals. It is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. Apart from providing sports betting options, it also provides various casino games. The site offers a lucrative welcome bonus to the first time depositors.
- LeoVegas: It is a multi-award winning casino that operates in different countries. The site supplies games by more than 35 software providers. LeoVegas gets its license from the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, and Swedish Gambling Authority.
- Casumo: This is another gambling site that offers a combination of online sports betting and casino games. Casumo offers a plethora of games to choose from.
Neteller Casino Fund Transfer Time
When you transfer money to your favourite online casino using Neteller, it is usually a fast process due to the fact Neteller is well-suited for online casinos. So, you can transfer money almost immediately with the help of Neteller. This is one of the many reasons that e-wallet is so popular among gamblers.
However, the time might vary a little with the online casino you have chosen and the internal system. So, make sure that you read the casino banking details before signing up for it.
Pros of Using Neteller
- Highly-advanced anti-fraud account software.
- Accepts various currencies including Indian rupees.
- Allows you to fund the account in different ways.
- Let you transfer a large amount of money at once.
- Offers an attractive VIP program.
- Deposits are always instant.
- Regulated by British FCA and is a secure and safe deposit method.
Cons of Using Neteller
- At times withdrawals might take time.
- Transaction fees can be a little expensive.
- The account verification process takes time.
If you love to gamble online and place your bets on casino games or your favourite sports, Neteller is the safest option. This is a portable and flexible financial option. To open an account, you will only have to spend a few minutes. Use one of the trusted online casinos we have listed and you can cash in on your favourite sports or casino game.