Deposit with Online Banking
How to Make Casino Deposits in India with Online Banking
When it comes to making deposits at online casinos, you need to do so with caution. There are certain points you need to be certain of in such cases. Firstly, whether the site is a licensed portal and secondly, whether it is reputed and has good reviews from customers. Thirdly, which method you can opt for to make deposits. Among the different methods available, a long-standing and reliable method is online banking. All that you need to do is use your online banking account to make deposits and withdrawals. If you do not have such an account, it is always beneficial to get one.
What Is Online Banking?
That is probably something that most people are familiar with in the 21st century. With convenience and reliability of online transactions, most people can access their bank accounts on desktop as well as mobile devices. Also, once you have an online bank account access, you can link it easily to different domains for making financial transactions. This includes online casinos as well.
Benefits of Online Banking
Gone are the days when you need to visit an actual bank branch to deposit cheques, take out money from your account. Today most of the banking transactions are easy to do through the banking portals. Of course, you would need to open an account first. However, even that is a process that can be done online, without having to visit the actual branch. With most verifications easy to achieve online, all you need to do is seek out a dependable bank to open an account with. Or else, if you already have an account with a bank, you can get online banking details to access your account online.
Once you have an online banking account, benefits are several:
Online Banking Benefits
- You can provide your bank account details to your employer. Your fees or salary will get credited to the account automatically.
- You can use debit or credit cards linked to this account and keep a check on the transactions through your online bank account.
- If you wish to make payments online, it is easy when you have an online bank account active. Most reliable sites sign up with third-party payment processing gateways. These in turn direct you securely to the bank site for making payments.
- It is easy to access your online bank account on your mobile as well. Simply download the app and use your bank username and password to access the account. In many cases, you can use a mobile PIN to access your bank account within seconds.
Ease of Online Gambling
Gone are the days when you needed to visit a brick and mortar casino to gamble. Over the last decade, most offline gambling brands have gone online. What’s more, there are several new and legitimate sites that have formed over the years. Many countries have made gambling online legal. For instance, large countries like the US have many states that have made gambling online legal. In other cases, for countries that do not have such legislation in place, do allow their residents to play at international sites.
As a result, Indians have a lot of choice in this segment today. Even if there are no Indian permits for running such online businesses, you can enjoy gambling at several international sites. Here we provide a comprehensive guide on how to use online banking as a method of deposit at a casino domain.
Games at Online Casinos
If you are not a gambler, familiar with card games or poker, fear not. The modern casino sites have different games on their catalogues that are easy to follow and make wins as well. The main attraction at these sites includes slots. You are sure to enjoy slots since they offer different themes, high definition audiovisual effects and animation as well. Even if you are a beginner and would like to wager slots with money, all you need to do is follow the instructions. Most slots are designed as the arcade machines, complete with a user friendly and intuitive operational layout. All you need to do is register at a casino and make a deposit to play these games with money. Besides slots, you will find a variety of games such as roulette, poker, craps, bingo, blackjack, etc.
- Slots: This is usually the largest category of games at most online casinos. The modern video slots are the main attractions for most players. These come with high definition visuals, animation effects and larger win outcomes. On the other hand, the vintage reel machine games remind people of the video game parlour machines, simple to spin and play with. You can choose to gamble on slots between mere coins to hundreds of rupees.
- Table Games: This is the next section which most experienced gamblers look for. This section includes blackjack, poker, roulette and other card games.
- Live Section: Most people like the real dealer section since the game sessions here are live and interactive. The games are conducted by live dealers. As a result, the sessions are live, fast and rewarding. Players can interact with others through chat sessions, including with the dealer.
How to Wager at Gambling Domains?
If you wish to play at a site with money, it might not be a safe, secure option. For such reasons, it is imperative that you choose a site that holds a valid, operational license. This will ensure that you can register and make online financial transactions at such websites. Once you have identified a casino website where you wish to register, you can proceed to complete the same and make a deposit in your account.
Usually, most casinos offer a number of payment options. When you choose to register at a gambling site which accepts Indians as members, they are likely to provide payment options that are common and popular. Deposit with online banking would be one of these options. As the following sections show, there are several advantages in choosing online banking as your payment mode at a casino domain.
Why Choose Online Banking as a Payment Mode?
When you are an Indian gambler registering at a site for the first time, if you have a banking account active for making payments online, it would come in handy. All you need to do is find your enlisted bank among the options given. There is no need to open an eWallet account separately or register at any other online service. When you have an online bank account active, you can access the same direction, using the secure payment gateway that it provides. You would be redirected to your bank website where you can securely log in and make deposits to your casino account or access withdrawals.
This method is most convenient, especially for those who do have accounts in e-Wallet services. In the case of the latter, you might not find the e-Wallet you use as a payment option on the website you sign up. When you already have an online bank account, it is easier to use the same to make a deposit at the casino site.
How it Works?
If you are new to a casino site and have not registered and made a deposit with online banking before, here are the steps to follow:
- Log onto the website you wish to register.
- Find the link to sign up or register.
- Once registration is complete, you can proceed to the cashier section.
- Here you will find a number of options to choose from; each payment service has a minimum deposit amount and processing timelines.
- If you choose online banking, you will find a list of Indian partner banks; you can choose your bank name and proceed.
- You will be redirected to your bank website; here you can key in your username, password and make the deposit transaction in a secure manner.
- Once the deposit reflects in your casino account, you are ready to play games on the site.
To get your payment processed, ensure that you have all the necessary information. This would differ from one bank to another. In general, you need to key in the username, password and some other verification codes that your online banking team has provided you. Once you gain access to your bank account, ensure that you choose the amount correctly for transfer. This usually pertains to making payments with the minimum or more amounts you require at the site. Once the transaction is complete, you need to wait. The casino will let you know that it has received your deposit.
In all accredited and licensed casinos, financial transactions are made secure with end to end encryption technology. Secure SSL encryption methods ensure that your transfers to and from your bank account are secure. Most reputed casinos like Betway, Casumo, and 22Bet tie-up with third party banking intermediaries such as iDebit, POLi or Trustly. They provide a list of the regional or international banks that most Indians bank with. When you choose the bank website, you would be securely directed to their website. You will then find yourself at the banking login page. Funds are transferred to your casino site once you log in and make the transfer.
Pros and Cons of Using Bank Transfer
There are several advantages when you use this method as your preferred mode to get deposits as well as withdrawals from your casino site:
- It is a safe, secure way to fund your account. This works not only for casino accounts but also for other transactions such as online shopping.
- To fund your account at a gambling domain using this method, all that you need to do is select the option for bank transfer when you are at the cashier section of the site. When the site accepts Indians as registered members, they will also list banks that are common in the Indian banking scenario.
- It is a safe and easy way to get your withdrawals directly to your bank account. You can choose to have your deposits as well as withdrawals in the bank account. Hence, once you reach the minimum limit for seeking withdrawals, you can put in a request for the same. Most casinos process payments within a few days. You will soon receive notification that the amount has been transferred to your account.
- Main disadvantage lies in the fact that bank transfers take longer than other methods. It is comparable in the timeline when you use a debit or a credit card. However, when compared to e-Wallet services, it definitely is a slower method to use. Hence, if you wish to see funds in your account within minutes, you might want to switch to e-Wallet and other online payment options.
- Your bank might not be listed among the several banks which Indians can use to fund their accounts at a casino. Hence, before opting for bank transfer, it would be wise to check whether your preferred bank is listed as an option for payment.
- Withdrawals will also take longer to process. When you have made large wins and put in a request for withdrawals, remember that it will take a few days for the amount to show up in your account. This is a big limitation, especially when compared to eWallet services. These methods allow payments to be made or received very fast, within minutes even.
- If you do not have a bank account already, it might take a while to get one. Unlike most e-Wallet services where you can sign up almost instantly, it takes KYC and other verifications to be done by bank personnel to activate an account. Hence, you would need to get in touch with a bank representative to open an account. It would also take a minimum of 24 hours to activate and fund the same.
- In certain casino sites, there might be a processing fee involved to make a deposit with online banking. You might be paying an additional fee to transfer funds using bank transfer as your payment mode.
One of the standard methods to make payment at a casino is using bank transfer. Though it is a slower method compared to others, it remains a convenient and secure option for most Indians who wish to gamble on licensed casino sites.