When it comes to gambling online, you should be aware that it’s now a regulated and licensed industry where all casino sites are registered, reviewed and supported by legal authorities. Many international casinos have forayed into India as well. Though this country does not have its own online gambling domains, it does allow its residents to play at licensed, international gambling domains. These websites have Indian specific websites where this country’s residents can register legal accounts and gamble using their own payment options and currency.
Advantages of Being Able to Transact in INR
There are many international gambling sites that allow players to register from different countries. However, the main currency for transactions at such sites is usually EUR or US Dollar, depending on the main country of origin of the domain. When Indians register at such sites, they need to make payments in international currencies which can be done through select payment methods. Also, there is a conversion and transaction fee that is charged every time. Hence, it becomes expensive for Indians to gamble at international sites. On the other hand, when these casinos offer Indian domains, they make it possible for residents to pay in their local currencies. Also, games and bonuses are all available at local currencies that allow players to find gambling options in their budget more easily.
Casinos with an Indian Presence
There are several casinos that have an Indian presence. Indeed, international casinos of repute such as Genesis, Betway, and LeoVegas are some among several other names that are easily recognisable. These are international websites that have created specific Indian domains for Indian players. Hence, customers from this region can register and play at ease at these sites, using their native currency.
Some of the established and popular names in this category are:
- Casino Days
What do These Casinos offer?
All these and other casino sites that have Indian specific domains make it easy for customers of his country to sign up for a member account. Indeed, it is not possible to register for a member account at a site which does not accept Indian customers. Hence, these sites make it easy for customers from India to get a validated member account and pay using their local currency.
- Registration is made easy at these sites since players simply need to provide a valid email address, phone number and street address to qualify for an account.
- Once the account is registered, members can proceed to make deposits using their own currency.
- These casinos offer payment methods that are common and popular among Indian customers.
- One can choose a payment option that is convenient and proceed to make deposits as per their budget preferences.
Indeed, the Indian domains help players choose a site where deposit requirements are as per their budget. They can compare the different websites and what they have to offer before they opt for an account. Furthermore, most casinos have exciting welcome offers and bonuses. These are displayed in INR, helping customers to realise how much they can gain when they sign up for such offers. At the same time, wagering terms and other conditions are also written down for the consideration of the customers.
How to Make Deposits in INR?
Once you have registered at a site that accepts INR as the currency for payment transactions, you can then proceed to make deposits at the site in the following way:
- Visit the Cashier section in your casino account.
- Here you will find different payment options or methods to make deposits.
- Choose the one that is most convenient for you.
- Opt to key in your card or account details, depending on the method you choose.
- Depending on the method of choice, it would take a few minutes to hours or a day to get funds in your account.
In certain cases, the casinos have certain policies regarding the payment method you opt for. For instance, Genesis and certain other sites require the account holder’s name of the payment source to be the same as the member’s name. With your payment method approved you can now use the same source to fund your account.
In certain cases, there might be processing fees involved. You can check these details in the Payments section or terms and conditions page of a casino site.
How to Make Withdrawals in INR?
When it comes to withdrawing your wins from a casino account, you need to refer to the Payments details of the casino site. In most cases, the payment method you choose to make deposits can be the same account where you receive your wins. However, at the time of seeking withdrawal, you have the option to choose. Again, there are certain conditions that you need to ensure before seeking withdrawals:
- Check and see that you have fulfilled the minimum limit of earnings in your account before you put in a withdrawal request.
- Ensure that the payment method you have chosen for receiving withdrawals is as per terms of the site.
- Check the timeline of receiving payment in your account at the website.
- In case the timeline is over and money has not come into your account as yet, seek out assistance from customer care representatives.
When in certain payment modes, casinos might deduct processing fees. In most cases, Visa or MasterCard transfers might involve processing fees while most eWallets are free from such charges. However, it is best to refer to the particular site that you are at and check their payment terms to be sure of the same.
There are several advantages for Indians to register at domains where they accept INR as a mode of payment. There are no conversion charges in the case of international sites. So Indians do not need to pay in US dollars or Euros to play. Also, the Indian domains of international sites have lucrative bonuses on offer, all in INR for the Indian players.