In order to play games with real money and enjoy wins and bonuses at casino sites, you need to register a member account first. Today many international casino domains have a legitimate presence in India. Hence, if you are an Indian, there are several legitimate and well-reputed sites where you can sign up and enjoy a secure gambling experience.
Some of the top licensed casino sites for Indian players are the following:
- Royal Panda
- 22 Bet
- Jackpot City and several others
How to Verify Your Member Account?
In order to play games for free or with real money at most of these sites, you need to register a member account. To do so there is a sign-up form that you need to fill up. It requires you to choose a username and password for your account. Verification details that you need to fill in are:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- You would be required to submit a document that would act as age proof and proof of your address.
These are the common requirements of all domains that accept Indians as members of their Indian domains.
Steps to register and verify your account are the following:
- The preliminary sign up form usually does not require you to attach supporting documentation. Initially, your email address and validity of phone number are checked. Once these details are verified, your account is created for free at the site you wish to register. However, in order to play games and opt for welcome bonuses, you are required to make a minimum deposit. This is Rs 1000 for Royal Panda while for other sites such as LeoVegas it is equivalent to $10 in INR.
- At the time of making deposits, you would be required to submit supporting documentation. This is usually an official ID or address proof. This is as per the requirement of licensing authorities that regulate the different casino sites. Hence, you could upload a scanned copy of your passport, AADHAR card, PAN or driving license to get your identity verified.
- To verify your address you can upload a bank statement, utility bill or credit card statement. Ensure that the documents that you upload are scanned, clear copies or in PDF format. They should also be recent and valid documents. You could also upload a screenshot of such documents.
- Again, many casinos accept legitimate links to accounts such as Google or Facebook. For instance, LeoVegas offers quick registration via Google or Facebook. If you have verified accounts on these platforms, you could simply sign up at LeoVegas by linking one of these verified accounts.
Why Do I Need to Verify the Account?
This is a requirement for many reasons. Any licensed casino site needs to adhere to certain regulations and rules in order to adhere to the industry norms. One of them requires them to ensure that their customer accounts are duly verified. This becomes vital when customers wish to register and make real money transactions.
Advantages of having a verified account are several:
- You can enjoy secure, financial transactions at the casino of your choice.
- Bank accounts and eWallet accounts are verified easily once you submit verification documentation.
- Money transfers happen smoothly.
- Only users with verified accounts can make real money deposits and withdrawals.
- Verified account users can avail of welcome bonuses, free spins and other offers that are emailed to them.
Points to Note
Many customers try to open several accounts under fraudulent identities. This is in violation of licensing norms and standards of registered casinos. In order to prevent such occurrences, most casinos ensure that registered member accounts undergo proper verification. To aid casinos and ensure that your account transactions happen smoothly, you need to submit authentic and relevant documents to verify your identity. In case of disputes, you can contact the customer support team or licensing party of the casino.
Casinos also want the account details of your bank or eWallet accounts to be the same as the account details provided. Hence, you need to ensure that the bank account, credit card or eWallet account you provide are of the same name and address as that of your member account.